Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Olives & Orgasms.  I love olives. A lot. Not the way kids love PB&J or the way I love a good beer and the end of a long day.  I really love olives.  "Why don't you marry them" one might ask.  Well, maybe I will... and then I'll eat them.

This is not a blog about the use of food in various sex acts or about my love of olives and yes, I love orgasms too.  What this blog is about is food.  More specifically, food that I make, eat, and hopefully enjoy.  I've never been a good recipe follower which curses me in all of my baking endeavours, but it's what makes the less precise art of cooking fun for me.  I often begin with many recipes and through all of the pouring, dumping, pinching, and dashing I end up with something uniquely mine.  I will attempt to offer guidance on the amounts of the ingredients I use but in the end, these are just starting points to be taken with a grain of salt...or a teaspoon depending on your tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment